Friday 31 August 2012

Recent film choices


Films seen recently.

Ted, The Expendables 2, The Amazing Spiderman, Shaun Of The Dead, Scary Movie

Influences on why I wanted to watch them.

I wanted to see the movie Ted because I had seen trailors for the film and it seemed funny. I enjoy watching comedys. I went to see The Expendables 2 at the cinema because I also like action films, and another reason was because the group of actors put together for the film seemed interesting. I went cinema to see The Amazing Spiderman because I had seen the first 2 films of the original Spiderman, and I wanted to see this new one to see if it was any different. At home I watched Shaun Of The Dead because I enjoy horrors and comedys and this film includes both. This is the same for Scary movie.

Factors for choice of films.

The factors for my choice of films was because of all my free time during the summer holidays, I sometimes wanted to get something out of it. I enjoy to watch films, so either going cinema and watching a new released film or staying at home and having a film evening was something I did to relieve my bordem.

Did I like or dislike the films I watched.

I enjoyed watching Ted because of the humour in the film. it was a delight to see and I'd watch it again. The Expendables 2 was extremely interesting to watch, it was full of action and sometimes suspense. It also had hints of humour and I enjoyed it more because of the range of actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment